Sunday, May 28, 2006

today

Today, I fried bananas I had frozen because I didn't want them to go bad, in my new frying pan.
I once had fried bananas at my brother's friend's place in Pennsylvania with ice cream, it was when I first got my cell phone.
ZZ, a woman I used to work for during high school, ate a lot of bananas.
My friend cut them in half, length-wise, and they got a little burnt, and crispy. It was very good, but I don't know when I will make them again.



This is what I ate on one of the first days of April.
It was from the 24 hour Lawson convenient store downstairs, next to the post office. I've only had this once, however, I'm sure they are selling this today.
I paid my water bill and sent a letter there today.
I sent my condolences to Mrs. Garcia in Florida, ZZ's daughter. I received a letter from her today saying that ZZ had passed away on March 1. Earlier this month I sent ZZ a letter in Rye after I had a terrible dream where felt really guilty for not keeping in touch with her.
I've had a lot of dreams since I got to Japan, but now that I think of it, not recently.

No comments: