Sunday, April 19, 2009

fwd: tag, and be tagged

Directions: 1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own. 2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.



//what is your current obsession// my pink and white striped wall paper and the shadows against it.

//good coffee place// nakameguro lounge is nice and spacious, and it has a great sesame latte...otherwise I take my coffee black, with a drop of honey.

//do you nap a lot// no, not lately.

//who was the last person you hugged// my friend alyssa. we had dinner tonight, and it was the first time i've seen her since she came to visit me in japonica.

//what was the last thing you bought//
a lightweight black cotton bomber jacket, black shorts, a dark gray long
v-neck cashmere cardigan, and a pair of black suede platform oxfords with a flared heel. all for under $20 at the portchester salvation army. woot.


//who is your favorite model// tilda swinton

from another magazine

//what are you listening to right now//
billie holiday-until the real thing comes along

//what is your favorite weather//
cool,
overcast, slightly foggy days.

//what's on your bedside table// currently, my bedside table=my old aplifier+window sill. a hair pin, my glasses, paper and pen, and two books: siddhartha, by herman hesse, and against nature, by j.k. huysmens,

//say something to the person who tagged you//
dear sofie, modediktator, i cannot thank you enough. you have encouraged me and included me in this wonderful community that i am so happy to be a part of. may our friendship flourish in all aspects of our livesxx

//if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it be//
nyc

//favorite vacation spot//
everywhere

//name the things you cannot live without// family, friends, art

//what would you like to have in your hands right now
// a zillion bucks

//what is your favorite tea flavor//
green tea. iced mint tea.

//what did you want to become as a child// i can't remember...a doctor?

//what style trend is the hardest one for you to adopt// jean jacket and leather jacket. i cannot yet find one that fits my human body and mind.

//if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go// zagreb, croatia. dubrovnik, croatia.



//what is your favorite scent; perfume//
honeysuckle. my neighbor always had a honeysuckle bush right by our driveway, and it always smelled so sweet on a summery day.

to my sister, mariko, at the subtle wardrobe, consider yourself tagged.

edit: kyle, do your thang.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

love the first photo! where is mariko's blog?

mitsue said...

it's called the subtle wardrobe.
http://subtlewardrobe.blogspot.com/

ya'know, if it at all interests you...you could think yourself tagged as well...

modediktat said...

YAY!!! YOU DID IT!
I enjoyed reading your answers so much!!! I'm also a fan of Billie Holiday! Thanks so much for your wonderful & overwhelming words!!!! I like to give the same in return! :-D
If you'll ever plan coming to Germany, please let me know!!!!!
xoxo, Sofie