Friday, July 03, 2009

pass-time

the piano at my house is out of tune, but i've started practicing anyway. i want to be able to play debussy's first arabesque.




it sounds as if it would feel so good to be able to play it.
i've played this one before,





ah, michelangeli. you dog, you.






tres alice in wonderland/nutcracker





who remembers this from 2003?








(marc/pre-makover)




(karl/post-makeover)








lacroix!!!





from foto decadent

can tim burton do better than annie leibovitz?












mr. burton, while you're at it, why not the nutcracker?

photos from wired.com

1 comment:

modediktat said...

MITSUEEEEEE!!!
You're back, too! :-D
It's so good to hear from you and so good to see new entries here! I've missed you so much! How have you been? And where have you been?
I hope all is well. So please let's keep in touch, sweetie!!!!

Thanks so much for your sypmathy, my dear. Even if it's about one year ago now that my sister has left us... Some days are better - and on other days there is nothing I could do against it....

I can't wait for Tim Burton's new movie - the pictures are so adorable! Anne Hathaway as the Queen of Hearts, Johnny Depp as the crazy hat man and other great actors like Christopher Lee (met him once - pure magic!) and others!

Wishing you a good start into the new week!
Much love
Sofie