Saturday, January 17, 2009

so quotable


Heathers (1989)

"Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?"

"Great pate, mom, but I gotta motor if I wanna be ready for that party tonight"

"Whether to kill yourself or not is one of the most important decisions a teenager can make."

"What is your damage, Heather?"

"Ugh... such a pillowcase."

"Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?"

"Lick it up, baby. Lick. It. Up."

"Is this turnout weak or what? I had at least 70 more people at my funeral.
"

"Dear Diary, my teen-angst bullshit now has a body count."

"You're beautiful."

"I don't patronize bunny rabbits."

"The extreme always seems to make an impression."

"How very."





Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991)

"I'm right on top of that Rose."

"Cynthia, you're my moon goddess."



Clueless (1995)

"Nice stems."

"Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex."

"That's Ren and Stimpy. They're way existential."

"A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy."

"That was way harsh, Tai."

"I was surfing the crimson wave. I had to haul ass to the ladies'."

"Where you been all weekend? What's up? You been jeepin' behind my back? "

"Well, I thought they declared peace in the Middle East."


"Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value."


"Stop it, you're making me blush."


please, try to use one in the next couple of days...it'll be rewarding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Heathers" is such a cool movie, I loved it a lot!

Also cool is this quote from "Private Parts":

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.
Pig Vomit: How can that be?
Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."
Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?
Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.
Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?
Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Saying this - where are you? Keep postin!! :)

Warm regards
Sofie

mitsue said...

Many thanks for your comment and encouragement!! I hope I hold somewhere in the first half of that quote!

Will try to post more!

Another really cool movie with Christian Slater, "True Romance."

xx