Sunday, May 18, 2008

the book

catalog, actually. for neiman marcus, actually.
a long long time ago, in a (now) far away land, there was a fairy tale themed photo spread with little children dressed in luxury and innocent decadence. These reminded me of that.














Eugenio Recuenco Photography


Then I searched for those long lost and forgotten photos and discovered they have created a pop-up book.





And though my quest for those darling photos was in vain, I came upon this youtube video.



Slut (the end in Swedish)

4 comments:

Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

are you insane! this post was AMAZING..even foto decadent never posts pics so beautiful

thanks for the link, will link you back :-)

mitsue said...

i'm a little stunned, but in a wonderful way!
thank you!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

I can speak much on this theme.