Monday, May 12, 2008

hardly recognizable










I also like it because it makes her looks like a clown/harlequin, as opposed to most of her other fashion spreads where she's dressed in null and a bra. And, I have recently become very fond of Miu Miu...and Sonia Rykiel (not pictured above).
My friend gave me this magazine, she's such a sweetheart. It costs 2678yen, roughly 26dollars, in Japan, and 5pounds, 10dollars, in England. Hey, Japan is expensive, and we all gotta make money somehow, right, Sienna?

I saw 'factory girl' a while ago. Downloaded it, and it was all right, but she was not very good in it. The movie is just coming out here in theaters, lagging much? I saw her in that 'Cassanova' movie at my friends house. He downloaded it. I wasn't disappointed, only because I didn't expect her or the movie to be that good. Heath Ledger played Cassanova, oh, Heath, such a tragedy. This weekend I was sick and I saw 'I'm not there' (and 'The Phantom of the Opera' 'Always' 'My Blueberry Nights' and 'Chinatown') I don't think I understood all the elements of that movie, but I love Michelle Williams. I mean, what was Richard Gere and Billy the Kid all about? I guess I'll have to read a biography on both of them, the Kid and Dylan, that is. But I did love the songs they chose, 'The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carol' 'When the Ship Comes In' 'The Times They Are a Changin'.' Good soundtrack...in a...Forrest Gumpy kinda way. My classmate likes the soundtrack to 'Coyote Ugly'. I know, 'what soundtrack?' right?
good night
xx

No comments: